Stats Widget

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Postcard from Sherry (U.S.A.)





















Yesterday, I received three postcards from my pen-pal Sherry.

I didn’t expect that she would send three postcards to me, and that made me feel surprised and happy.

Those postcards are all about her hometown: Michigan.
(Winter in Michigan, Mackinac Bridge, The map of Michigan )

Sherry gave me detailed introduction of Mackinac Bridge which was built in 1957A.D., and it connect the upper and lower peninsulas.

I am grateful to Sherry for those information which makes me know more about Michigan. (I have glanced it on map. But I know little about this place. The cute map image of the postcard shows the spots in Michigan, and makes me want to take a trip to there.)

Although Sherry thought that the winter image is not interesting, I love it very much. In this hot place (Taiwan), I yearn for the winter in north countries, and I never see real snow. This postcard make me want to take a trip to see snow in other countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment