Stats Widget

Monday, May 2, 2011

Stories Collection

Time always quickly passes by, and all the things happened in every moments fade away. The delicate memories are often hided in someone’s mind which will vanish in one day, and most of them have never left their traces. Therefore, I would like to take down the stories which may have no opportunity for being recorded in the history.

Despite when and where they happened, and what kinds of stories they are, if you want to share the real stories, you can leave or send a message for me. My e-mail address: an81121@yahoo.com.tw

I will appreciate your kindness, if you are willing to put your stories into my story box. I have nothing to requite you, what I can do is “recording” my gratitude, and let it exist forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment