Stats Widget

Friday, April 22, 2011

Postcard from Josikcal (China)


















I finally received the lovely postcard from Josikcal who is my pen friend from China.

I got her address from postcrossing. We have become pen friend since she received my card and sent message to me.

This postcard is the second card which Jo sent to me. The first one mysteriously disappeared in its travel.

Jo told me that one of her sending postcard have been lost by the postman and I think that the first card Jo sent to me might have had the same situation of the missing postcard.

I love this postcard which image is the old style of Western, because I believed that time always gives the value to anything.

The stamp of China seems to be a signet that Jo thinks it is ugly. But in my opinion, these kind of “stamps” are eco-friendly and still have their value.

No comments:

Post a Comment