Stats Widget

Friday, April 22, 2011

Postcard from Andrea (Italy)



















April 8, 2011

Today, I received a postcard from Italy and I am so happy to that.

Before I took the card from my mail box, I went to the convenience store and bought pasta for meal……What a coincidence it is!

Every time when I receive the postcard, I always have a good mood all day long.

This time, the postcard not only gave me good mood, but also brought me surprise.

Because I didn’t expect that I would receive postcard from Italy.

According to the statistic, receiving postcards from Russia, Netherlands, Finland, USA, China is more easier.
(Cause the “postcrossers” in those countries are in large amounts.)

The image of the postcard is so charming, like the scenes in the movies.

According to the clue on the card, this beautiful place is located on Calabria which is in south Italy.

Andrea, the sender of the postcard, said that it is a famous for vacation.

Hope I can have the chance to visit there. (I must earn lots of money first.)

Besides, the stamp stuck on the card is also lovely, but I can’t image where the wonderful place is.

No comments:

Post a Comment